Sunday 12 August 2012

Happy 50th Birthday Sergio Pani

My boss and all round top bloke, Sergio Pani turned 50 this week. 'Happy Birthday Serg!'

His family have has a fantastic book produced celebrating the life of Serg. I was asked to send a birthday message that was going to be featured in the book. But because I'm crap at words I thought I'd draw a few personal pictures for him.

Serg is a massive AC Milan fan, so I asked his son, Raff who his favourite all time AC Milan player was and the answer was BARASI. So here's Barasi and Sergio together. Two legends together. The text behind Serg translates to 'A True Legend'


I also found out that during Espania '82 Serg buggered off to Spain to watch Italy win the world cup. So I though it might be a nice idea to immortalise him as a member of the Italy 82 winning squad as a Panini Football card


Now I don't see much of my stuff in print, so it was really nice to see the above pics printed out. Thanks to Scan Plus in Manchester for printing them off.








No comments:

Post a Comment